Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Daily Success November 1st

Good morning!  A new month.  This year is flying by.
I've been working on making Christmas Cards for so long-I feel like it should be Christmas!  I know-don't rush it.

Yesterday was a good day.  Am settling into the program wonderfully.  I think I heard somewhere if you do something for 3 weeks it becomes a habit.  I'm 1/2 way there!

7AM peach tea (shaken not stirred! LOL)
10AM Broccoli soup (continues to be a favorite for me)
1PM Mint chocolate bar
4PM Cinnamon pretzels
7PM 6 oz chicken breast
       1 cup oven roasted cauliflower (if you've never tried this-it's delicious!)
       1/2 cup green beans
9:30PM peanut butter bar

Oven roasted cauliflower
cut your flowers small and put on baking pan & lightly coat with olive oil & southwest seasoning
**I keep my olive oil in a squirt bottle-enables you to have a good control
of amount of oil coming out.
Bake @ 350 degrees with your chicken for 45 minutes.
Comes out toasty & roasted flavored every time!

Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Have a truly blessed day!!
Karen C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.