Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Monday, November 12, 2012

Miracles Do Happen :o)

I've been bad! Haven't journaled since Wednesday.  I've thought about it-just haven't taken the time.

Have been following the program really well.  Today is weigh in day and I'm down on the scales again.

DRUM ROLL..............245.2!!!!!  That's total 16.5 pounds in 3 weeks!!!!

This is the easiest weight loss program I've EVER done! I just can't get over how it works.  I hope I don't find out in 5 years that it's really unhealthy and I'm going to die 20 years early or something! LOL

I fixed a turkey breast this weekend and that is really tasty.  Haven't had turkey in a long time. 

I also made a new recipe that a guy on our facebook group posted.  I changed it a little-didn't have almond milk.  Here's my version:

Squash Soup
3 large yellow squash
1/2 large onion
3 cups low sodium chicken broth
salt & pepper
garlic powder (called for real garlic/didn't have any)

Cook that until tender.

Put in blender and pulsed until smooth.  Added 2 tablespoons cream cheese to both batches. (called for half and half/didn't have any)

Turned out yummy-of course, I love soups.

My annual physical is tomorrow and I can't wait for them to weigh me. Can't wait to see the look on my doctor's face.  She's been trying to help me lose weight over the past 3 years.  She feels quite responsible for me being obese! Ridiculous!  Last year at this time she suggested I talk to a surgeon to have the lap band procedure done.
I was depressed for weeks.  I knew I wouldn't do it unless my weight became life threatening.  But just knowing she'd given up on me was VERY depressing.

This program Take Shape For Life was the answer all along-I just didn't know it.
My health coach is so supportive.  Can't wait to talk to her after work. 

Hope you have an excellent week!
I'll try to post like I'm supposed to!


Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires.  Psm 37:4

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it,
and it will be yours.  Mark 11:24.

I asked God for a miracle-that's the only way I'd lose weight and he sent me Take Shape For Life!

Blessings to you!

Karen C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.