Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Friday, November 2, 2012

TGIF!!

Boy, the thought crossed my mind this morning-I'd like to have some pizza from Hema's.  Then I thought-NO! 
Stopped thinking about it right away.

But the last 2 nights-I've dreamed of cheating!!  Not on my husband-that would be normal.  I've been eating non-diet foods in my dreams!  I woke up thinking-oh no! I cheated.  Then I realized it was a dream.  Crazy huh?

Yesterday's Plan:

7AM broccoli soup (I can have it any time I want it! I love it!)
10AM broccoli soup (that's right- I can have it any time I want it! I love it!)
1PM Cheese Pizza chips
4PM Peanut Butter Bar
7PM Lean & Green:   4 oz roast beef & 1 oz LF cheese
                              1c lettuce, 1/2 c tomato & cucumber.
                              2 T vidalia onion dressing (healthy fat)
9:30PM oatmeal-YUCK!  It was awful. I tried putting an optional snack-walnuts in it-didn't help. Won't be buying that again!

Felt good all day. Seems I get a little hungry in the mornings. I just drink more water!  I'm hoping that is going to pass. 
I'm looking forward to being able to exercise a little.

Have a blessed Friday!!

Begin each new day as if it is the
 beginning of your life, for truly it is the
beginning of what is left of your life.

Karen C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.