Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Monday, November 5, 2012

Losing For Life!

Today is weigh in day-I was down to 250.8!!  That's a total of 11 pds in 2 weeks!  I'm so thrilled.  I've never stuck to a diet this long.
God is my strength!  We talk every day about it.

My eating schedule gets out of wack on the weekends and I know I didn't get enough water yesterday.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get it worked out.

7:30am Orange drink
11:30am Peach Tea
3PM cinnamon cereal
5:30pm 5 oz chicken & boiled egg
             tomatoes & celery
            2T cream cheese & 1T mayo
            Pepper
Stirred it up for chicken salad & it was delicious!
7:30pm cheese pizza bites
9:30pm Parmesan bites

It's pretty cold outside this morning. I love the colder weather!
Hope you have a blessed day!

The Lord will work out his plans for my life-for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.
Psalm 138:8 NLT

Hugs!
Karen C 

1 comment:

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.