Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Delicious Food!

I went out to eat last night-2nd time in 3 1/2 weeks.  I'm still wary of eating out. I've had "good intentions" plenty of times before when going out to eat. Plan on eating a salad or something that's healthy and then when I actually order-I order what I want to eat.

I asked the waitress a few questions about how the food was prepared.  I made good choices and had a delicious dinner.
Lightly cajun flavored chicken, steamed broccoli and cauliflower and small side garden salad.

Today I was at a craft show all day.  It was so easy to eat right-I just took my little packages and ate at my 3 hour intervals. 

My darling husband fixed New York strips for dinner. I made mock mashed potatoes (using cauliflower) and cabbage cooked in electric skillet.

Another delicious meal!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.