Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Energy-I found you!

My energy levels have went up! I'm soooo glad!  I don't get sleepy during the day at work, I don't feel exhausted when I get off and this past weekend I was cleaning, painting, visiting a friend, cooking, and never got wore out!

It's amazing what eating the right food does for you.

Yesterday menu was:

7AM    Peach Tea
10AM  Chicken Noodle soup
1PM    Broccoli Soup
4PM    Chocolate Mint Bar
7Pm    Turkey Balls *recipe below (4oz)
          1 cup lettuce, 1/2 c cucumber
          Healthy fat: salad dressing 2T
          1 oz 2% cheddar cheese
9:30   cheese pizza sticks


Turkey balls:
98% lean ground turkey 1 pd
1/2 c diced onion
1/2 c diced green pepper
1/2 tea each:  garlic powder
                     chili powder
                     poultry seasoning
                     season salt
                     pepper
                     smoky paprika

Baked 35 min @ 350% until brown.

I feeling great and drinking WATER! Lots of it! 

The Lord gives his people strength.  The Lord blesses them with peace Psm 29:11

Hope you have a happy & healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.