Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Weigh in Day a Success!

My first week weigh in I lost 7 pds!  Weighed in @ 254.8.  Not sure what's up with the .8 so far?  LOL-I'll take it.

I was hungry yesterday? I kept thinking-that's wierd. I've faithfully been on plan a week. Who can figure out a woman's body?  I fought the hunger monster by drinking more water! 
I think my body is still trying to trick me into cheating and I'm NOT going to do it!  I've searched a long time for the perfect weight loss plan and Take Shape For Life is it!  I will keep doing the right things until my body understands we're not going back to the old habits!

Water-I didn't realize I need to drink 1/2 of my weight in water! At 261.8 -that comes out to 131 ounces a day-that's A LOT of water!  I'm an avid water drinker-but didn't do quite that much.
I pushed thru and got all my water and it wasn't that bad. 
    If I get tired of plain-in the late afternoon I'll add some crystal lite for flavoring. I never use a whole packet-too strong for my taste. It take me 3 or 4 bottles to use one packet.  Probably more healthy for me anyway.

Yesterdays eating/fueling:

7AM Hot cocoa-becoming one of my favorites. A great comfort item for me.
10AM brocilli soup-I love brocoilli soup & can eat it for breakfast! LOL
1PM peanut butter bar-taste like reese cup & I feel like I'm cheating!
4PM mixed berry cereal-I LOVE a good crunch!  Has a taste of berry in there too.
7PM: Lean & Green Meal
           5 oz deli (lean) roast beef
           1/2 c each; cabbage, green beans, diced tomatoes
9:30PM cheese puffs

I'm feeling that good energy & loving it!

Till tomorrow-I hope every is staying safe with Hurricane Sandy on the move.  It's pretty windy here.
Hugs!
Karen C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.