Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Before pictures

I made it to the fat burning day! Woohoo! 
I don't usually make it 4 days without cheating!

God created me & made me whole!  Over the last 51 years I've abused my body by overeating.  My body is wearing out before it was supposed to. But there is hope!  By starting now on a new lifestyle with new eating habits an choosing healthy living-I can undo a lot of the damage.

I'm sure it will take time.  It took time to get where I'm at now.

Here's some recent pictures:


A picture says more than you want to know when your overweight! 

I can't wait till I can play with Brianna without being totally exhausted! 

Yesterday's menu:
7AM                 Hot Cocoa
10AM               Broccoli soup 
1PM                  Chicken noodle soup
4PM                  Chocolate mint bar
7PM                  Lean & Green meal
                          Chicken, green beans, cauliflower
9:30PM             Cheesy Pizza bites-yummm!

All the food replacements were great!  I don't feel deprived because I'm eating every 2 1/2-3 hours.  I didn't have a headache but did felt a little woozy in the afternoon. I followed my health coaches advice and mixed up some chicken bouillion and sipped on it. Didn't even have to drink the whole thing.  I drank lots of water.

I'm looking forward to settling into this routine (not cooking every meal, not stopping at fast food & not feeling crappy by eating the wrong thing).

Have a super Thursday!!
Karen C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.