Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Food Replacements-Yum!

I made it thru the first day of my TSFL & I was pleasantly surprised at well the food replacements tasted.

Weight: 261.8

Measurements;
Waist        43 1/2
Hip            53
Upper Waist 44
Bust          48 1/2
Upper Arm 16 1/2
Right thigh 29 1/2
Right Calf   17

7AM Chocolate Mint Bar
10AM Cappachino
1PM Broccili Soup
4PM HOney Mustard Pretzels
7PM Lean & Mean meal: 5 oz chicken, 1 cup cauliflower & 1/2 c green beans
9:30PM Parmesan puffs

Had a slight headache yesterday after 5PM-but it could have been where I forgot to take my meds yesterday morning! 
All in all I thought it was a GREAT start! 

Weighed in this morning.......257.6. 

I'm not going to get excited-I know my past "diet" record. Hasn't been too good.  So I'm going to stay forcused & keep my eye on my goals.

It would be so nice to polish my own toe nails again! Minor thing-but I get a leg cramp in my right thigh & lose breath after 1-2 toes. Not worth it. So I go for a pedicure!  Look at the money this program is going to SAVE me!

Already: no fast food & no forced pedicures!  That's going to pay for my food replacements easily.

My verse today: Proverbs 27:9-The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.