Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Monday, October 29, 2012

Doing it One Day at a Time

I'm still following the plan!  My normal pattern is -I'd have already given up & stopped following a diet.  I cannot tell you how easy this TSFL plan is for me.

It's so convenient. I don't have to think about what can I eat? What do I need to take for lunch to work. I just grab a food replacement & have a "meal".  The are already formulated with the right vitamins, protein, carbs, fat grams for me.  I don't even have to think about it.

You mix 1/2 cup water to most of it. The most amazing thing-they taste good!  I simply can't get over it!

I only have to think/cook for one meal. How easy is that? 

I got up late yesterday-yeah! Good weekend sleep.  Was slightly off schedule, but shortened my time in between and I still got my 6 meals in.

9AM Hot Cocoa *****
11AM Southwest eggs *****
3PM Orange Blend drink *****
5PM Tomato Soup ***
7PM Lean & Green  5 oz tuna, 1 hard boiled egg, 2T cream cheese, chopped dill pickle spear, 2T chopped onion, 1T light mayo mixed together for tuna salad. Ate on bed of 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 salsa & 1/4 c cucumbers.
9PM Honey mustard pretzels*****


I've had loads of energy. My husband & I painted our hallway Saturday-I had to do 3 coats with a roller. I crafted in between coats & danced to Elton John music while painting!  Had a lot of fun!

Looking forward to my weight in this morning.  I'll probably do a second post with my results.

The hurricane Sandy is having affects here. 30MPH winds and rain.  The temps have dropped. We have a winter storm coming in from the north east.  Calling for blizzards in the mountains! It was 85 degrees last week!

Verse today: The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.
psalms 84:11b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.