Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Yeah Weekend!

I never had time to journal yesterday. I slept till the last minute to get to work-was crazy busy at work all day-was exhausted when I got home.  I took my lunch hour and went to the grocery store for lean & green supplies.  I hadn't read enough of my materials to trust myself to do that yet.

Thursday my legs ached really bad. I found out yesterday that sometimes happens due to low sodium or potassium.  Simple solution-drink powerade zero or chicken bouillon.  I pushed thru the pain-yeah me!

Friday found me in a much more ENERGIZED state and no pain!  I felt great yesterday!
(You'll see I've started rating my medi food. I want to be able to know what to order next time)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Scale: * awful, ** probably won't order, *** can tolerate for a different flavor, **** pretty good, but I want to add something?, *****wouldn't change a thing!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

7AM    Hot cocoa***** mixed with caffeine free coffee.  Why? because my mind still wants my coffee. I've changed over the last month from drinking 3 doubles cups of regular coffee with cream & 2 sweet & lows per day to watered down caffeine free coffee with scant creamer & 1 sweet & low. I'm pretty proud of that.  When I mixed the HC in with the coffee (didn't add sweetner/creamer) I felt like I was in heaven! LOL

10AM Peanut butter bar-*****  LOVE IT!
1PM Cinnamon pretzels *****
4PM Banana Pudding **** (had a slight after taste)
7PM: Lean & Green-4 oz leanest hamburger ($5.38!!), 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 c cucumber, 1/2 diced tomatoes, 1 oz shredded 2% cheddar cheese. ( I had to put a few jalapenos on the salad-I hope it doesn't hurt my results!)  It made a yummy salad!
9:30PM: Cinnamon cereal **** had a slight -real slight funny taste?

Another truly successful day!  I totally love my health coach.  She's a true inspiration!  She's almost at goal and started almost exactly where I did.  Of course, she's 20 years younger than me! I know that my weight loss won't go as fast as hers, but I'm SO HAPPY for her!

Till tomorrow!
Karen C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.