Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pancakes-yumm!

Have had a good week. Haven't backslid! I cannot believe it!

God is so good!

He continues to bless my family & I.

I added my picture as of one month to the top of my blog. I can tell such a big difference in my clothes & my energy level.

I've cut back on my depression med. The doctor changed my amount from 225mg to 150mg.

I've started walking some days during my lunch time with a coworker.  When I let the dogs out I'm trying to get on my stationery bicycle which is sitting on my back porch.  Really convenient.

My new favorite medifast thing is the pancakes.  They cook up just like a real pancake. Have a vanilla flavor.

All in all-I'm still really satisfied with the plan. Am getting 90+ ounces of water per day.

Hugs!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.