Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Dance!!! Still losing weight!

I'm starting to really look forward to Monday's -which is weigh in day.  I lost another 1.8 pds. My total Monday was 235.8.  total lost 26 pds.

I think secretly I keep thinking-I'm going to wake up and it's a dream and I still weigh 262.  Crazy sounding? I've just never had success at losing weight.  I've never stuck to any program longer than 1-2 weeks.  I've never had a program that was so EASY to do!

I'm getting to pull out clothes I haven't worn in awhile.  It's very exciting!  My husband even asked me where all my new clothes from!! LOL  I told him-out of my closet! LOL

I continue to try new recipes for my lean & green meals.

*******************************************************************************

Spaghetti LEAN & GREEN

-cut spaghetti squash in half & microwave for 10 minutes on a dish with 1/4 cup water.

-Using a fork flake out the "spaghetti" strands.  1/2 squash yields 1 1/2 cups.

One whole squash makes 3 meals.  Stores well in the refrigerator.  Only use 1 cup in your meal.

Sauce:

Mix 1/2 cup skim ricottia cheese, 1/2 cup approved salsa or sugar free spaghetti sauce (found Ragu @ Krogers)
2 T shredded parmesan cheese, 4 ounces cooked ground beef or turkey.  If you like spices like I do, you can add a sprinkle of garlic powder, basil & oregano.

Mix together & put 1T of the parmesan cheese on top. Bake @ 350 till bubbly. apprx 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.