Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Friday, December 21, 2012

Mark Twain said...

I saw this quote on the Spellbinders blog & thought it speaks well to my life long journey of trying to lose weight.

 “20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didn’t do, more than by the one’s you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

I want to encourage anyone that is needing to make a life change to do it now.  Enjoy every day to the max. We don't know what tomorrow will bring.

I hope everyone has a marvelous Christmas!

Jesus is the reason for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.