Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Monday, December 17, 2012

TSFL 8 week update

I've stayed on program for 8 whole weeks!  Today is weigh in day-down 29 pds!!  233 and coming on down-LOL

They have some new items to choose from on the medifast menu.  Macaroni and Cheese and GRAVY! Not together silly! LOL 

I've already tried the Mac and Cheese and it taste EXACTLY like store bought kraft.  It is truly amazing how good they get this food to taste.  That's the only way I'm able to continue daily. 

I haven't totaled up my inches lost-but it's a lot!  I've already had to start a TOO BIG clothes box! Now that's a first.  I have had plenty of too little boxes -but never a too big.  LOL

I had a huge NSV (nonscale victory) today. Every year our office has "snack" day.  I've already been thinking about it.  Trying to think of what I could have.

Our menu:

BBQ Meatballs with turkey/beef
Ham Rollups
Dill pickles
cauliflower, broccili with ranch dressing
deviled eggs

Didn't eat: fudge & mini boston cream pies!!

I'll post the recipes for the meatballs & ham rollups later this week.

Here is pictures from today:





Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week preparing for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.