Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wow God Moment

I had a WOW God moment this morning! 
I just had to share.

My growth group has been doing a bible study by Beth Moore-
How the tabernacle in the old testiment relates to Jesus which relates to us! He lives in us!

One of the main things we've read over and over is how God's glory would fill the tabernacle.
The people couldn't even go near it because His glory settled as a cloud over the tabernacle.

This morning I was listening to The Message on my way to work.

Heard the song by Matthew West: Hello, my name is.  Started praising God, lifting my hands, singing along

Hello, my name is child of the one true King
I've been saved, I've been changed,
And I have been set free
“Amazing Grace” is the song I sing
Hello, my name is child of the one true King

Right after I crossed the Franklin County line, the fog was so thick I could hardly see.  It struck me like a brick wall-this is what the Israelites had experienced-God's glory so thick they couldn't see-His glory surrounded every inch of the tabernacle-just like the fog did this morning.

I felt God's presence as if he were standing in front of me! 

Praise the Lord! Yahweh reigns!

I am loved more than I will ever understand!
You are loved more than you will ever understand!

Have a blessed day-I know I will!

LOVE IN CHRIST!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.