Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

8 mths & going strong






Since starting my Take Shape For Life program in Oct 2012, I've lost a total of 74 pounds. 
The last few weeks have been tougher.  My focus has been wavering.
I've had to remind myself why I'm on this journey.

Wearing a size 12-14 is definitely a major prize!
But more importantly, I'm able to play with my extremely active 18 mth old granddaughter.
I've been able to come off of one of my high blood pressure pills, decreased my depression med from 225mg to 75 mg. Deleted my sleeping pill.

My doctors are ecstatic! 

I'm exercising daily and loving every minute! 

Since I've gotten rid of all my "bigger" clothes-there will be NO turning back!

Healthy life-I'm here to stay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.