Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Monday, April 15, 2013

One-derland!!

I've finally reached a major marker-I was under 200 today!!  199.6 to be exact.

I've lost a total of 62.2 pounds since starting Take Shape For Life.

I still can't believe it!

Had to go shopping AGAIN!  For clothes-not food! LOL

It's gotten warmer here-I need summer clothes.  Wearing 14-14W, 16 pants.  XLarge in a lot of shirts.
Goodwill has become my go-to store. I don't want to pay a lot of my sizes until I reach my goal and know what size I'll finish in.

This journey is still fun and exciting. I feel like a new person!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.