Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

5mths on Take Shape For Life

 I'm still in it to win it!!  Still following TSFL plan and eating my Medifast food. Still loving the hot chocolate, cream of chicken soup, bars, shakes, chips.  Easiest and most convenient way I've every done!  It's totally working for me.

This week I'm down from 261.8 to 202.6.  It's still so amazing to me! 
I have so much more energy.  When my granddaughter came to visit for Easter-she had to keep up with me! LOL
I can crawl, chase, dance and roll right with her!

Wanted to share my tuna recipe that my health coach told me about.  I don't normally like nor eat tuna.  So if you're like me-try this recipe!

2 tablespoons LF cream cheese
2 tablespoons greek plain yogurt
3 oz tuna, drained
1 boiled egg
2 small dill pickles, finely chopped
2 teaspoons onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
salt and pepper
garlic powder
smoked paprika

I mash the cream cheese up with the yogurt using a fork, then stir in each remaining ingredient .  Serve on one cup of lettuce, 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes and jalapenos.

Very tasty-very healthy.  Counts as my lean and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.