Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Starting weight 256. Getting healthy Naturally

 Yes! I'm putting it all out there! My highest weight was 270. Thankfully I'm not starting there again!

I joined Weight Watchers today.  Another app that is good at food tracking, getting ideas.  I did it years ago, but never really knew what they were tracking. Didn't know about Macro's, etc.  They give you "FREE" foods.  You don't even have to track them. You track everything else.  The more protein and fiber and no sugar something has, the better for you it is.

That's the mindset I want to continue my life in. Low sugar, low fat, healthy protein and fiber.

I also started following a guy on Tik Tok and Instagram.  His page is Change the Road.  He counts calories.  Has lost 200 pounds in 2 years.  He has some good ideas too.  It's encouraging because there's not many people that choose to diet this way.

Some people are taking those new shots out there, but I just don't want to rely on a shot.  Lots of people are not even seeing results and are scared to stop-scared they will gain back the few pounds they lost.

Let's do it naturally!!

My son had me figure up my  BASE LINE.  Exactly how many calories it takes to maintain my 256 pounds. I figured it up on website calculator.net . I need 2412 calories per day to stay 256 pounds.  But if I cut my calories to just 2162, I'll lost 1/2 pound per week.  1912 calories per day I'll lose 1 pound per week.

I know, I know, we all want to lose it FAST!  But that's not what is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.