Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Monday, September 18, 2023

WW is working!!

 While I truly believe any diet works if you follow it, it's hard to follow just any diet.  To make a lifetime commitment to follow it.  I've done them all!

I've been on Weight Watchers for 2 months now.  Weighed in this morning at 246.2.  Down 14.8 pounds!

It hasn't all been easy.  I haven't done well every day.  I'm trying to break a lifetime of bad eating habits.  I'm really trying to be realistic.  When I do overeat, I don't just give up like I have in the past.  I just start the next meal (not the next day or the next Monday) back on plan.

My mind is having to heal and get in line with what is best.

Romans 8:5-6

Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
Our mind tends to listen to our feelings.  We have to deny our feelings and just do what is right.
That's my two bits for today.
Have a blessed day!!!
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.