Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TSFL Week One finished

You know the first week is always the hardest.  I made it!!  I lost 5 pds. Monday's weight 227.
I took my measurements again-nothing changed.  I didn't expect that anyway.

I ordered my Medifast food and it arrived in two days! Super quick!  Wanted to try the new mashed potatoes-they are great!  Sour cream & chive. Yummmmm.

I've been walking my shih Tzu for several weeks now.  Approximately 20 minutes.  He's 4 pds overweight.  Don't laugh!  When you only weight 22 pds-4 pds is a BIG DEAL! 
I want him to have the best life possible-so he's got to exercise.

Made the trip to Sam's to buy HUGE amounts of chicken!  I love chicken salads.  Eat them almost every day-I just don't get tired of them.  Especially now with the garden tomatoes and cucumbers.  I've been blessed to have friends that have given me some.  Was able to freeze some tomatoes for later.

I'm feeling a lot less bloated.  I drink tons of water-so my legs ache sometimes.  The way to solve that-Power-Ade Zero.  Puts back the sodium and magnesium I'm washing out.

I've joined the 12 week challenge that is going on starting Monday.  You can join for FREE too!

Go here- Stop. Challenge. Choose.

I'll check in next week.  Until then-I hope your Living for Tomorrow Today!

Karen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.