Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm starting over-Medifast is my friend!

How many times do we go on a diet-lose weight....stop diet-gain weight...usually gaining more than we lost?  SO FRUSTRATING!!

When will I learn the proper way to eat?

I found the only eating plan that has EVER worked for me.  Take Shape For Life.  Get that last part-FOR LIFE?  It works if you do what the doctor says!!

I lost 75 pds in about 8 months.  Oct 2012-June 2013.  Then I started losing my focus. Eating a little extra (or something I really shouldn't eat at all) here and there.  It took several months-but I've gained 45 pds back. 

I'm not going to wait till I gain it all back.  I'm starting again TODAY!!!!

Starting weight 232.  I took all my measurements.  I've dusted off my books and I'm back serious!

I now have a 2nd grandchild and I've got even more incentive to get as healthy as I can.  I want to live a long time and enjoy every minute of them growing up!

I'm praying that new way of looking at food and feeding my body will be ingrained in me to the point I'll never go back to the old eating habits and patterns.

 

1 comment:

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.