Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week 13-reached 40 pds lost!


Here are my pictures from week 12. Wearing size 18 pants and 1X shirt (fit like a XL)


I haven't been blogging well lately. Wanted to track weekly on here.  The pics are from week 12. My weigh ins are on Mondays.  January 21st I was at 223.4.  Yesterday at 222.4!!  That was right at 40 pounds so far!  

I'm feeling GREAT and still following plan.  I can't keep up with the inches yet. I have little pieces of paper at work & home with measurements and dates!  I'll gather them together soon and try to get a tally recorded here.

I've been walking 3-5 days per week at our local Jack Dalton Park.  My hubby has gone with me a few times, my furbabies, and my BFF.  Sometimes it's just me. It's a great way to clear my thoughts and be with God.  

I've read chapter 11 in our workbook.  It's about moving more.  Learning to incorporate any movement in every day life.
I'm adding:  squats while I'm waiting 2 minutes for my medifast to cook in the microwave, side to side wiggling while I'm blow drying my hair, more stair climbing at work to get my water, walking around while I'm on the phone (headset).

My health coach has tracked my losses and says I'm averaging 2 - 2.4 pds per week.  Totally awesome!  I'm looking forward to being at goal (148)

I can't close without telling you all the credit for my weight loss goes to my Lord and Saviour!  He's giving me the strength and grace and wisdom to pursue this lifelong goal.  Without him I am nothing.

I praise God with all that I am!  I thank him for leading me to my health coach-Alisha Reynolds.

“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” James 1:5 NIV

Have a blessed and happy day! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am praying daily for myself and others that struggle with being overweight.

EPH 2:10 For we are Gods Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.